- The operator of pqstudio.co is PQ STUDIO SP. Z O. O., NIP [Tax Identification Number]: 5993201337, ul. Żwirowa 54, 66-400 Gorzów Wielkopolski
- The website provides services related to obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
- by information which is voluntarily entered in the forms,
- by saving cookies on user’s devices,
- by saving local storage on user’s devices,
- The offer and prices are provided for information purposes only and do not constitute a commercial offer within the meaning of Art. 66 section 1 of the Civil Code. PQ studio interaktywne reserves the right to change the prices and the services described on this website. The prices are net prices (excluding VAT).
- Cookies are IT data, in particular text files that are stored in the website’s user’s device, and are intended for the use of the website. Cookies typically contain the name of the website which they come from, time of storing them on a user’s device and a unique number.
- The website’s operator is an entity placing cookies on the website’s user’s device and receiving access to them.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- to produce statistics that help to understand how users use given websites, which allows to improve their structure and content,
- to maintain the website’s user’s session (after logging in) so that the user does not have to re-enter a login and password on every subpage,
- to determine the user’s profile in order to display suitable materials in advertising networks, in particular in the Google network,
- The website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in a user’s device until logging out, leaving the website or disabling software (a search engine). Persistent cookies are stored in a user’s device for the time specified in the cookies’ parameters or until they are removed by the user.
- Software to browse the websites (a search engine) allows for the storage of cookies in a user’s device usually by default . The website’s users can change the settings in this area. A search engine allows to delete cookies. You can also automatically block cookies. In order to find more detailed information, see the help bar or documentation of your search engine.
- Cookies are placed on a user’s device and may be also used by the advertisers and partners cooperating with the website’s operator.
- Cookies may be used by ad networks, particularly by the Google network, to display ads tailored to the way you use the website. For this purpose, they can keep the information about the user navigation path or the time of remaining on the website.
- Within the scope of information about the user’s preferences collected by the Google Display Network, you can view and edit information derived from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
Information in forms
- The website collects informati on that is voluntarily provided by the user.
- In addition, the website can save information on connection parameters (time indication, the IP address).
- Data in the form are made available to third parties only with the user’s consent.
- Data given in the form may constitute a set of potential customers registered by the website’s operator in the register maintained by the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
- Data contained in the form are processed for the purpose arising from a function of a particular form, for example for the purpose of handling a service request or making a business contact.